First Time In Pakistan An Active Learners ClubL2L education environment encourages participants to enthusiastically engage in learning activities of their liking. L2L is based on the latest research in learning approaches and their implementation in state of the art schools in the developed world.
For All Ages
For All Ages
It is a non-traditional educational environment without strict regimentation of classrooms that encourages the students to learn without forcing and pressurizing them. It is a fun environment that is not considered a burden. Geared for developing their curiosity, the environment appreciates and nurtures the talents of children and enables them to strive for their best and aspire for excellence. This activity based or project based learning is crucial for preparing them for the Challenges of the 21st Century.
- L2L provides an exciting and an inviting environment that encourages self learning
- L2L enables the participants to learn techniques for self learning
- L2L ignites a curiosity to explore and discover
- L2L weans off the participants from a debilitating dependence on tutors and tuition culture.
- L2L develops self confidence and attitude for taking responsibility of our lives
- L2L develops motivation for the pursuit of excellence
There are two major initiatives of L2L. L2L Academy Weekday program and L2L Club Weekend Program.
- L2L Club Weekend program is a Funday=Sunday program that is open to members and on a per visit basis. It allows participant to sample the L2L environment in a couple of hours session (11am to 1pm) on Sundays. The program is on hold currently as it is being relaunched shortly with added features. The program can now be sampled during weekdays at the L2L Academy.
- L2L Academy Weekday program is a formal school program open on working days of the week for members who would like to participate and send their children regularly during weekdays (Monday-Friday 8:30am-1:15pm). Here the learners get sufficient time to involve themselves on longer term projects spanning over the multiple intelligences spectrum.
Encourages participants to readily engage in activities of their liking.
A non-class room environment without strict regimentation of a school.
Encourages, not forces the children to attend.
A fun environment that is not considered a burden by children.
It appreciates and nurtures the talents of children
- Learning happens only in classrooms.
- Children learn only through books & memorization.
- Learning is a boring activity.
- Regimented school environments provide a better learning environment.
- Reading, writing and arithmetic requires several years to learn.
- Mandatory homework followed by penalty for non-doers is the only way to cement the learning.
- Learning requires knowledge to be broken down in narrowly defined subject boundaries.
- Grading (carrot and stick) is must for enhancing learning.