posted Mar 7, 2011, 2:16 AM by Irfan Hyder
updated Feb 9, 2013, 5:35 PM
is conducting regular school sessions during weekdays: Monday-Thursday 8:30am to 1:15pm and Fridays 8:30am to 12 noon. This program is a structured, formal and a more extensive version of the Sunday=Funday program that is only held on weekdays.
- Weekday Program is an intensive program that provides coverage of all the eight "multiple intelligences" through projects and activities in a planned fashion.
- Kids come regularly and trained and dedicated facilitators work with them on developing their inter- and intra-personal skills, mathematical and logical skills, arts and crafts skills, verbal skills, physical and kinesthetic skills, rhythmic skills, nature appreciation skills.
- Members display the literary club activities at the Hyde Park activities such as qirat, kasauti, naat, poetry, riddles, story telling, book reading, drama, and other improvisations.
- Arts and crafts club activities nurtures their creative ideas.
- Science/Maths Club develops sciences, mathematical and logical skills using experiments in lab settings.
- Research and development Club develops their reading, writing, computer and exploratory skills.
- Unique feature of this program is to develop leadership and interpersonal skills through group activities and emphasis on volunteering and initiative taking.